Classiq is the leading quantum software company in the world. We are building a platform that will become the single-entry point for quantum software development. Classiq has raised over 60 million dollars, has over 35 filed and granted patents, and is working with leading enterprise and academia partners to create the leading quantum software platform.
About the position
We’re looking for exceptional senior software engineers to develop Classiq’s SaaS platform. You will design the backend architecture, integrate it with the front end, and take responsibility for the entire DevOps and engineering methodology. We are looking for candidates that appreciate quality, willing to lead our engineering efforts. We appreciate lean and mean solutions, aesthetic design, and architecture.
• Develop a language, compiler, and debugger for quantum computers.
• Develop a pythonic SDK integrating with Classiq API.
• Implement an algorithmic framework for solving memory and compute-intensive problems.
• Design and build a scalable, complex backend infrastructure for our SaaS platform
• Code using primarily python.
• Setup maintain and automate our cloud infrastructure
• Focal point for engineering methodology and culture
• Implement the world’s most advanced quantum algorithms on our platform.
• Integrate the platform with quantum computers from various cloud services
• Develop a state-of-the-art language for describing quantum programs
• At least 5 years of experience with backend engineering in one of the following languages: Python/C++/Java/C#/Go/Rust
• Past position in a product-oriented company, experiencing several development cycles.
• [Preferred] BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
• [Preferred] Passionate about quantum computing
To apply for this job please visit www.classiq.io.