- This event has passed.
IEEE Quantum Week
September 17 - September 23
The Quantum Week 2023 program features outstanding keynote speakers addressing topics of the IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE23). The plenary keynotes are intended to fire up the conference attendees at the beginning of each conference day and provide food for thought to stimulate discussion at the end day. The keynote speakers will promote the virtues and state of the art of the different themes of quantum computing and engineering.
Here are some of the keynote speakers for QCE23:
- David Awschalom, University of Chicago | Q-Next — Professor and inaugural Director of Q-Next
- Shruti Puri, Yale University — Assistant Professor of Applied Physics
- Sarah Sheldon, IBM Quantum — Senior Manager, Quantum Theory and Capabilities
- Itamar Sivan, Quantum Machines — CEO @ QM
- Yonatan Cohen, Quantum Machines — CTO @ QM
You can find more information about the event at IEEE Quantum Week 2023.